Attention First Responders, Veterans & Military members. Stress is destroying us. Take back control over your life. What is the cost of your anger, depression, anxiety, sleep issues, costing you. Is it effecting your relationships, work, family? If you feel stuck and nothing you have tried is work it is time to check this out. No medications, no side effects.
Imbalances, “stuck” patterns, and neural pathway inhibitions are developed in the brain as we are repeatedly stressed, challenged, or encounter trauma. This often causes confusion or dysfunction in our day to day lives. Hope Wellness Institute’s non-invasive brain balancing programs are designed to relax the brain and allow it to heal itself. It is not designed to address specific problems or diagnoses. Since the brain is the master control center of the body, as it heals, many symptoms and problems begin to heal as well.
Please ask about programs that have the potential to help with:
By neutralizing Neurological stress, your body naturally has more energy to deal with life and the situations that come with it.
Whether your goal is to heal from a medical condition, be more productive at work, or have more energy to have fun and enjoy life, Neurological Stress Reduction therapy can help you achieve it. The future is here!
When your check engine light comes on in your car, you take it to the mechanic, and he hooks it up to an analysis unit to see what is malfunctioning. This is what we do for your body. Your check engine light is how you feel.
When you are tired, or run down, it is the same as when your car is running sluggishly or malfunctioning. When we hook you up to the "Aura," your own personal analysis unit, we evaluate what is sucking the energy out of you, and then neutralize those reactions so that you can have your spark and pep back to enjoy life.
achieving extraordinary results laser precision bioveda technologies
low light laser treatment acupuncture points woman body
Low Light Laser Treatment is administered to acupuncture points throughout the body.
We have two different units that work with Neurological stress.
One is a stand alone unit that delivers Low Level Laser Light Therapy and looks very much like a remote control. It is called a PTL, and has been programmed for hundreds of specific symptoms and conditions. With your input we select the proper program for you and with the “Laser” we activate the appropriate Acupuncture points to neutralize your reaction to whatever substance is causing you stress.
These appointments are quick, usually about half an hour, and depending on the condition, treatment may require as few as three visits.
Our second unit is a two part unit that first runs an assessment, then suggests a treatment. This unit is called the Aura, and just like the PTL, it delivers Low Level Laser Light Therapy.
Much like a blood test can tell you what is out of balance in your body, the Aura analyzes responses directly from your body.
Unlike a blood test there are no needles involved, and we can check how your body is reacting to thousands of things in minutes. Once this information is evaluated we then use the “Laser” to neutralize the selected substances that are causing the negative reactions.
aura galvanic skin response assess imbalances woman body computer
The Aura uses galvanic skin response to assess the imbalances in the body.
The following conditions can benefit from Neurological Stress Reduction and Low Light Laser Therapy, or Red Light Therapy:
• nerve pain
• Ligament and tendon pain
• Feet and hand pain
• Headaches, Migraines
• Back pain
• Bursa inflammation
• Fever reduction
"The laser light treatment was just what I was looking for to improve my health. I feel physically well and have an overall sense of well-being. My mental outlook has vastly improved. I'm much more focused. The treatments were a tune-up for my mind and body. I would highly recommend this to anyone seeking better health and mind-body-spirit connection." Sandee
arthritis low light laser therapy Venice Sullivan
Arthritis: Massage and Low Light Laser Therapy
By: Sarah Mertyris, CMT; & Lisa Sullivan, CMT
As many as 1 in 5 Americans live with arthritis, a joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints. Depending on the severity of the condition and the location of the arthritis, this disease can range from causing moderate discomfort on one end of the spectrum to absolutely debilitating on the other end. Arthritis sufferers are often encouraged by their physicians to stay active and use a variety of pain medicine to relieve discomfort. Many people look to massage as an alternative to manage their chronic pain from arthritis.
There are many forms of arthritis, some forms and stages may respond well to massage therapy, while others should be avoided:
• Osteoarthritis (OA) is the most common type of arthritis. It is related to the wear and tear of the joint. Massage and Low Light Laser Therapy can be beneficial.
• Spondylitis is a subtype of osteoarthritis that affects the facet joints in the vertebrae of the spine. Massage and Low Light Laser Therapy can be beneficial.
• Rheumatoid Arthritis (OA) is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks the synovial membranes of the joints. During a flare, the joints are red, hot, swollen and painful. Massage will not help RA during a flare, but Low Light Laser Therapy is beneficial before/after, or during a flare.
• Gout is the backup of uric acid in the body that builds up just outside the joint capsule at the first metatarsal and proximal phalanx of the big toe (most commonly). Uric acid concentrates in the form of crystals, so massage would be extremely painful and damaging to the surrounding tissues. Low Light Laser Therapy, however, can be beneficial, as it has the ability to identify the root problem and support elimination of the excess Uric acid.
Studies have shown that massage is most helpful for osteoarthritis. Reports from a scientific study by the Touch Research Institute (TRI) in 2006 found that test subjects who complained of wrist/hand arthritis that received regular massage therapy experienced a lowered level of anxiety and depression, and reported less pain and greater grip strength.
Through the use of Low Light Laser Therapy, those suffering from all forms of arthritis can lessen or eliminate entirely the discomfort and debilitating effects it causes. Through modified biofeedback and personalized treatment, joints can be supported and strengthened, inflammation can be reduced or eliminated, and the immune system can be supported and balanced.
Several things happen during massage that provides particular benefit to arthritis pain sufferers:
• Joints are loosened when adhesions in muscles or ligaments are broken up
• The production of synovial fluid is stimulated, thus providing additional lubrication to the joint
• Production of natural pain-killing endorphins increases
• Spasms which cause muscle pain are reduced
Thinking about seeking help for your arthritis pain through massage or Low Light Laser Therapy? Here are some tips to keep in mind:
• Massage is not medicine. Always start with a diagnosis of your condition from a doctor to determine which type of arthritis you have and whether massage is right for you.
• Communicate with your therapist about your arthritis. Tell them which type of arthritis you have and what joints are affected in your body.
• Maintenance is the key. We have had the best results with clients that start off by seeing a therapist once a week for a month, and then maintain regular sessions about once a month.
If you have questions or would like to try using massage or Low Light Laser Therapy as an alternative to medication to lessen the impact that arthritis has made on your life, then please give us a call at HOPE Wellness Institute.
PanAway Essential Oil - PanAway was created by Gary Young following a severe injury to the ligaments in his leg. Containing wintergreen essential oil, which is often used for massage, PanAway is soothing to the skin while providing comforting warmth to muscles after exercise. Call us and order yours today!